Informational document pursuant to article 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003.
In observance of that foreseen by article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (law pertaining to the protection of personal data), we provide you with the information related to the purposes and methods of handling your personal data, as well as the communication and circulation limits of the same, and the nature of the data we possess and how it is bestowed.
a) Purposes of the handling In accordance with the regulation on the protection of personal data, we hereby inform you that your data will be used by the Data Controller: – Politec S.r.l. with main office on via Adda 67/68, Bellusco (MB), Italy; – for institutional purposes, connected with or instrumental in our company activity, as for example but not limited to:
• Purposes connected with and instrumental in the establishment, management or conclusion of contractual relationships with our customers (e.g. acquisition of information prior to conclusion of a contract, execution of all operations relating to the established contractual relationship, the use of payment systems in an agreed manner, the use of internet services, etc.);
• Purposes connected with checking the progress of relationships with the customer and assessing credit and fraud risks relating to the requested services (e.g. consultation of systems managed by commercial information companies, in order to ascertain a customer’s reliability and punctuality of payments);
• Purposes connected with legal and regulatory obligations under EU law or deriving from instructions from public authorities or supervisory bodies (e.g. obligations connected with the activity of the Central Credit Register and Interbank Alarm Centre, regulations regarding usury and money laundering);
• Administrative, operational and managerial purposes associated with the relationship with the customer;
• Commercial, promotional, market study and strategic purposes.
b) Method of data handling
Your data will be processed both manually and using modern computer systems, by parties authorized to do so in full compliance with the confidentiality and safety provisions in force; the data collected will be retained and handled for the period necessary to achieve the above purposes.
c) Obligation to provide data, and consequences for refusal to do so
The data provided by you is mandatory for the purposes of executing the operations described in point a). Refusal to provide the requested personal data may result in Politec S.r.l. being unable to provide you with the requested services.
d) Data communication and disclosure Your data, which is subject to data handling, may be communicated to members of our staff authorized to handle personal data, to existing or potential customer companies, or in any case to companies trusted by us, exclusively for the purposes and aims described in point a) above. Any other communication or disclosure will only be done with your expressed consent.
e) Rights of the concerned person
Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 gives the concerned person the following rights:
1. To obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data regarding the concerned person, even if not yet recorded, and their disclosure in an intelligible form.
2. The concerned person has the right to be informed of:
A. the origin of the personal data;
B. the data handling purposes and methods;
C. the logic followed if the data is handled using electronic instruments;
D. the identification details of the Data Controller, the persons in charge and the representative appointed in conformance with article 5, paragraph 2;
E. the people or groups of people to whom the personal data can be disclosed or who may become aware of said data in their function as designated representative in the State territory or persons in charge.
3. The concerned person has the right to obtain:
A. the updating, correction or, where appropriate, the inclusion of data;
B. the cancellation, conversion into anonymous data or the blocking of data handled in violation of the law, including data that does not need to be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently handled;
C. a certificate stating that the operations in paragraphs A and B, including their content, have been communicated to those to whom data were provided or disclosed, except in the case where this proves to be impossible or involves the use of means which are clearly disproportionate with the protected right.
4. The concerned person has the right to wholly or partially refuse:
A. the handling of his/her personal data, for legitimate reasons, even though the data is relevant to the aim of the collection;
B. the handling of his/her personal data for the purposes of sending advertising material or direct selling or for the conduct of market research studies or commercial communications.
f) Identification of the Data Controller and person in charge of data handling The Controller of your data is the Politec S.r.l. company in the person of its legal representative Mr. Giuseppe Garro.
g) Procedures for changing and deleting data
To exercise your rights under article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, summarised above, the concerned person must address his/her request to the respective Data Controller, by sending an e-mail to the
following address: firstname.lastname@example.org